Performs diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned equipment, based on the training and experience. Aftermarket sales oriented. Based at our St Columb Depot.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs on turf equipment.
- Completes all reports and administration required for work assignments (Job cards – DTAC case – Time sheets etc.).
- Maintains a clean work station, assist with overall workshop organization and the correct use of tools and vehicles.
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Participates in Service Training Certification programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Performs diagnostics and repairs in the field when required.
- Performs pre-delivery set up on new or used equipment.
- Mentors apprentices.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Qualified and Experienced Technician to work on a wide range of Commercial and Golf Equipment.
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following approved technical procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of Turf equipment.
- Ability to use standard computer applications, internet functions and John Deere Service Advisor.
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes.
- Good customer relationship skills.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
- .Vehicle driving licence.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
In return we offer you an excellent renumeration package.