We have an exciting opportunity for a Full Time Country Store Supervisor who will share our vision to deliver our promise of 'Premium Product, Premium Support',
Duties to include:
- Providing a great shopping experience for customers.
- Ensuring best possible product is available by careful selection of suppliers and matching stocking decisions with customer requirements.
- Supervising sales team and including serving customers. Organizing POS cover at all times.
- Entering orders and checking prices.
- Dealing with credits and warranty issues.
- Completing administration processes and followup of exception reports.
- Responsible for visual merchandising and for proposing adverting opportunities.
- Responsible for inventory management, invoicing and other administration tasks.
- Follow up on stock shortages.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous retail experience.
- Previous knowledge of garden center country store or agricultural merchant desirable although not essential.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Ability to work extended hours and Saturday Mornings
- Animal Medicine Qualification or interested in undertaking the qualification